The Southern Maryland Blue Crabs are accepting applications for their Merchandising and Admin Assistant that would start ASAP.
The Blue Crabs are looking for a motivated candidate to handle multiple responsibilities. The candidate will learn all aspects of running a professional franchise, such as sales, marketing, operations, ticketing, customer service, and more.
This Spring Intern position will provide an opportunity to work the majority of a professional baseball season, including unmatched hands-on experience, and a network of connections that will boost your career.
Our Merchandising and Admin assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer service and ticket sales through the Front Office phone line
- Restocking office supplies
- Face-to-face interaction with customers during games
- New business prospecting
- Deal with inbound calls and leads in a consultative manner and help place them into a plan that best fits their needs
- Mascot appearances, street team promotional events, etc.
- Helping other departments where needed
- Long hours and weekends
- All duties as assigned
This is a full-time commitment. Workdays during the season average around 14-15 hours per day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.