SOMERSET PATRIOTS BASEBALL CLUB
ASSISTANT CLUBHOUSE MANAGER
The Somerset Patriots of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball are looking for a highly motivated, upbeat, and hard working individual to fill the position of VISITING Clubhouse Manager for the 2019 season. This is your chance to be part of one of the most successful Teams in the Atlantic League, both on the field and off the field.
The VISITING Clubhouse Manager for the Somerset Patriots will work directly with the Vice President of Operations and the Head Clubhouse Manager. The VISITING Clubhouse Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the Visitor’s Clubhouse and the Umpires Locker Room. This is a seasonal position, running from April 20th through the end of the Somerset Patriots season.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Laundering Uniforms
- Laying out food spreads for players, including snacks, post batting practice food and post game meals
- Preparing food for coaches and umpires
- Assisting with managing the batboy program
- Cleaning, organizing, and maintaining an orderly clubhouse
- Assisting the Trainer, Coaches, and Players in daily activities
- Must be willing and able to work long hours, including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be available for all Somerset Patriots Home Games
- Must be able to finish tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Must be able to operate successfully in a fast paced professional sports environment
- Candidates must be able to interact professionally with Front Office Members, Players, Coaches, and Umpires
- Candidates must have housing and transportation available to them at their own expense
- Previous Club House experience in an Assistant Manager or College Equipment Manager role is a plus
- If you are applying and are currently in College, you must have a flexible class schedules and must be able to balance working games and class schedules in April and September
Compensation: $90 Per Game or Event Day Worked. Additional compensation can also be earned through tips from Players, Coaches, and the Clubhouse Manager for exceptional service.
Please be sure to attach Resumes and Cover Letters when Applying.
No Phone Calls Please