SOMERSET PATRIOTS BASEBALL CLUB
Sponsorship Sales Manager
The Somerset Patriots of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball are seeking a sales executive to generate revenue through corporate sponsorship sales.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- On going solicitation of corporations and organizations to secure sponsorship partnerships
- Manage assigned business accounts to maximize potential revenue
- Service, maintain, and renew accounts from year to year
- Develop new and creative ways to market the Patriots
- Provide inside support for the sponsorship sales department
- Work and perform assigned event night duties
- Be available to work non-Patriots events at the ballpark as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience (business to business sales, preferably in professional or collegiate sports)
- One full season of experience working in professional sports is highly preferred
- Ability to solicit new business on an on going basis through cold calling and face to face appointments
- Ability to create professional sales proposals
- Ability to execute presentations on a sales call
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and computer skills
- A flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of and experience with promotional sales, corporate sponsorship, advertising & special events
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a base salary plus commissions. 401 K Plan and Health Benefits are also available.
Please be sure to attach Resumes and Cover Letters when Applying.
No Phone Calls Please