SOMERSET PATRIOTS BASEBALL CLUB
HEAD CLUBHOUSE MANAGER
The Somerset Patriots of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball are looking for a highly motivated, upbeat, and hard working individual to fill the position of Clubhouse Manager for the 2019 season. This is your chance to be part of one of the most successful Teams in the Atlantic League, both on the field and off the field. The Head Clubhouse Manager for the Somerset Patriots will be responsible for the running and up keep of both the Home and Visitor’s Clubhouses along with an Assistant Clubhouse Manager. This is a seasonal, full time position, running from April 1 through the end of the Somerset Patriots season.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Laundering Uniforms
- Purchasing, preparing, and displaying food spreads for players, including pre-game snacks, post batting practice food and post game meals
- Purchasing, preparing, and displaying food for coaches and umpires
- Accountability for the distribution and inventory of all team equipment
- Overseeing and managing the bat boy program
- Cleaning, organizing, and maintaining an orderly clubhouse
- Assisting the Trainer, Coaches, Players, and Front Office in daily activities
- Must be willing and able to work long hours, including early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to finish tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Must be able to operate successfully in a fast paced professional sports environment
- Candidates must be able to interact professionally with Front Office Members, Players, and Coaches
- Some light travel with the team may be required on occasion
- Candidates must have housing and transportation available to them at their own expense
- Previous Club House experience in either a Head Clubhouse Manager or Assistant Manager role is required
Compensation: $1500 per month, a stipend, and clubhouse dues from the Team of 25 - 30 Players and Coaches. Additional compensation can also be earned through tips from Players and Coaches for exceptional service.
Please be sure to attach Resumes and Cover Letters when Applying.
No Phone Calls Please