SOMERSET PATRIOTS BASEBALL CLUB
Corporate Sales Manager
The Somerset Patriots of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball are seeking a Sales Executive to generate revenue through selling Marketing Partnerships, Season Ticket Packages, and Group Ticket Packages.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- On going solicitation of corporations and organizations to secure Marketing Partnerships, Group Ticket sales, and Season Ticket sales
- Manage assigned business accounts to maximize potential revenue
- Service, Maintain, and Renew accounts from year to year
- Develop new and creative ways to market the Patriots
- Provide inside support for the Sales Department
- Work and perform assigned event night duties
- Be available to work Non-Patriots events at the ballpark as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience (Business to Business sales, preferably in the Professional Sports Industry)
- One full season of experience working in Professional Sports is highly preferred
- Ability to solicit new business on an on going basis through cold calling and face to face appointments
- Ability to create professional sales proposals
- Ability to execute presentations on a sales call
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and computer skills
- A flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of and experience with promotional sales, corporate sponsorship, advertising & special events
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a base salary plus commissions. 401 K Plan and Health Benefits are also available.
Please be sure to attach Resumes and Cover Letters when Applying.
No Phone Calls Please