The New Britain Bees are accepting resumes for a FOR CREDIT Sponsorship Fulfillment Intern for the 2018 season. Candidates must be current college students. THIS IS A FOR CREDIT INTERNSHIP ONLY. Strong writing and verbal skills are essential, as is the ability to work well in a dynamic, small-office environment. The successful candidate should be dependable, able to handle multiple tasks, work long hours (weekends & evenings included), and assist the Corporate Sales Director in:
· Summarizing contracts to ensure that sponsor needs are met
· Servicing sponsor accounts
· Sales and customer service calls and communications
· Assist in preparing proposals and proof of performances
· Other duties as assigned, including: mascot appearances, tarping the field, and more.
· Strong work ethic and burning desire to be successful in the sports industry
· Good customer service and communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Willingness to work nights and weekends
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office