- Perform general baseball field maintenance which includes preparing, maintaining, and repairing all field, bullpen, mound, plate and warning track areas
- Assist with batting practice set-up and tear down, infield tarp deployment and removal
- Perform turf grass management including mowing, edging, sodding, aerating, topdressing, irrigation repairs as well as assisting with fertilizer and pest control applications
- Responsible for cleanliness in batting cage areas, dugouts, etc.
- Assist the Custodial Game Crew with trash and recycling removal from concourse areas during Ducks games and events
- General equipment repair and maintenance
- Various other duties as required
- Able to perform the following physical tasks: bend, squat, kneel, twist, climb flights of stairs, walk on uneven ground, walk/run up and down ramps, walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular and continuing basis and lift up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis
- Demonstrated ability to address and resolve conflict including but not limited to verbal and physical tactics
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to effectively adapt to work environment that is in constant change due to weather
- Must be able to work nontraditional hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be available March to October
- High school diploma or GED
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.