SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
The Sales Manager focuses directly on group ticket, season ticket and sponsorship sales. This role is directly responsible for retaining and growing revenue from both group sales and new season ticket sales, as well as new and renewal sponsorship. The execution is to be action-based, creative, focused, organized and responsive. Working directly with the SVP of Sales & Marketing, the Sales Manager will develop and execute their own personal business plan.
• Provide Customer Service to existing sponsorship accounts by visiting with the accounts throughout the season and off-season to ensure personalized, continual contact.
• Grow sponsorship revenue streams through renewals and new sales.
• Set Appointments over the phone with corporate decision makers, with a certain number of appointments per week as a goal for success in the position.
• Deliver the Sponsorship sales presentations on appointments with company decision-makers.
• Sell and develop Suite inventory.
• Assist in the creation and implementation of consumer and business-to-business-based promotions
• Maintain Database and add new database leads.
• Prospect for quality leads.
• Visit with accounts and maintain and develop relationship with sponsorship clients.
• Assist in growing Events and Ticketing Revenues, including selling these inventories as necessary.
• Strong ability to communicate
• Drive, determination, and a strong work ethic
• Willingness and ability to listen and learn
• Willingness and ability to work long hours, including weekends and holidays as business needs indicate
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-3 years of prior experience in a similar role
• Previous sales experience with a sports organization a plus
A top candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to balance multiple projects, meet deadlines and communicate effectively and frequently in a flexible and quick moving environment.