The Lancaster Barnstormers are members of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball, the highest level of professional baseball other than the Major Leagues. Since the league’s inception in 1998, over 30 million fans have attended an Atlantic League game in one of the league’s state-of-the-art ballparks. Located in downtown Lancaster, PA, we are looking for candidates who have a drive for excellence, a passion for their work, and an interest in a career in the sports industry.
The Video Production Associate will learn and assist with the shooting, editing, content creation and execution of a live sporting event. The individual will receive hands-on training for all production equipment and programs. This is an unpaid position for college credit.
Graduation date of 2020, 2021, and 2022 encouraged to apply.
- Producing the show from the video booth
- Creating video and graphic content for the team’s website, video board, and other ballpark displays
- Work closely with the Client Services Department to ensure partnership elements related to game presentation are being fulfilled
- Log game highlights
- Edit highlight videos
- Assist with promotional shoots and player interviews
- The opportunity to write and produce other team-related promotional videos
Handle other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, and Sony NX5U camera
- Professionalism, friendliness, and a strong work ethic
- Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- The ability to supply excellent customer service to all clients and fans
- Able to maintain a flexible work schedule
Time Frame/Work Schedule (May 2019– September 2019). Interns are expected to begin their internship at the beginning of their Summer Semester and are expected to stay throughout the duration of the season. Hours are full time (30+) and may vary based on game schedule and regular non-game day office hours. This includes nights, weekends, and holidays. Interns will be required to sign a document with specific start and end dates prior to beginning their internship. No vacations will be permitted during the season. Candidates must live within commuting distance or have housing in the Lancaster area. Intern Candidate’s resumes will be reviewed once submitted. Interviews will take place in January/February and will be held on site at Clipper Magazine Stadium in Lancaster, PA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.