We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is open for Spring 2019 and Summer 2019. Applicants available for both terms would be ideal but not necessary. 2nd term could be stipend.
Graduation date of 2019, 2020, 2021 encouraged to apply.
Must have knowledge of current practices and be educated in graphic design, communications, web development, or advertising. minimum of 24 hours a week over a 3 month period to participate in the internship program
· Design print materials, brochures, banners, postcards, business cards, logos, and menus
· Create online marketing materials including e-newsletters, website banners, and custom designs for social media
· Manage and select photography for marketing and web design collateral Desired Skills & Experience
· Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) ... must have own Mac computer and programs
· Understanding of Internet technologies and trends, with familiarity of web and graphic design project processes
· Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills are a MUST
· Ability to prioritize simultaneous assignments and manage multiple projects
· Creative and critical thinking is required
· Experience with present day social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint