The Lancaster Barnstormers are looking to fill the position of Clubhouse Manager for the 2018 season. The position is seasonal lasting from April 1-October 15
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Laundering Uniforms
- Provide and prepare food spread for players and coaches
- Accountable for all distribution and inventory of all team equipment - Oversee batboys
- Distribute Bats to players and balls to umpires
- Provide clean and orderly clubhouse- Assist Trainer, Manager, and Players in daily activities
- Provide upbeat attitude at all times
- Must be a hard worker with a passion for the game of baseball
- Be able to finish tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Must be a complete professional
- Highly motivated individual
Compensation is paid from dues from two teams of 25 players and coaches and a monthly stipend. The Clubhouse Manager is additionally compensated through tips from coaches and players. It is the responsibility of the Clubhouse Manager to purchase food for daily meals for coaches and players.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.