The Business Operations and Accounting Future Openings post covers 2 main areas of business across the Atlantic League and its teams: Business Manager and Staff Accountant. By applying for this post you are applying for future consideration for positions in the operations field with the Atlantic League and its respective teams.
1. Business Manager
- Oversee day to day financials
- Responsible for entering ticket order contracts and sponsorship contracts
- Create and submit commission report for tickets and sponsorships.
- Create monthly financial statements
- Complete month end close process to include (but not limited to): journal entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, etc.
- Meet with managers to review financial results.
- Review invoices and expense reports for proper documentation, accuracy and approvals; assess adequacy of budget.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with colleagues in all departments in order to effectively identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Process monthly payments for sales & use tax.
- Oversee annual budget process.
- Oversee banking deposits and reconciliation
- Primary contact for payroll operations
- Assist in evaluations of employees
- Produce purchase orders
- Purchase office supplies.
2. Staff Accountant
This is a full time position that reports directly to the President/General Manager
- Balance sheet analysis
- Monthly profit and loss flux analysis
- Assist in the preparation of Weekly revenue/sales reports and monthly financial statements
- Prepare and enter monthly closing journal entries
- Accounting and reporting for events
- Depreciation and fixed assets analysis
- Inter-company reconciliation