Manager, Facility Services - Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix · AZ)
Arizona Diamondbacks Jobs
Jobs in Phoenix · AZ
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Custodial/Housekeeping
Manager, Facility Services
This position oversees the overnight Facility Services operations at Chase Field.
Primary (Essential) Duties
· Oversees all procedures and logistics of cleaning service processes through contract cleaning company core staff. Works directly with contractors to ensure Chase Field standards are met and all safety and procedural rules and regulations are followed.
· Assist with all set up and tear downs baseball and non-baseball related events.(ADEE)
· Completes reports or checklists. These reports cover all facility per level. Timely distribution and follow up is required to ensure all deficiencies or discrepancies are remedied in a timely manner.
· Monitors housekeeping procedures. Works with the Chase Field housekeeping staff and Janitorial vendor to ensure that all assigned areas are properly cleaned and maintained.
· Orders and maintains supplies as needed for Baseball and non-baseball events.
· Assist with preventive maintenance on all department equipment.
· Assist with payroll submittals
· Assists the Security department in maintaining a safe and efficient work environment. Ensures proper ingress and egress of all contractors and monitors proper identification and uniform standards.
· Assists the Engineering department in identifying any maintenance issues and assists with any building malfunctions that may take place during these hours.
· During the off-season months, supports the Operations, Security and Engineering departments with any/all special projects and events scheduled during this time frame.
· Conducts periodic reviews of all operational procedures to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency throughout the year.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Extensive analytical skills.
· Knowledge of cleaning processes and general engineering expertise.
· Well organized, with strong initiative.
· Proficiency in Microsoft packages.
· Knowledge in operating and maintaining heavy-duty equipment.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
· Do extensive walking, bending, lifting, twisting
· Be able to work out in the elements during the day and night
· Be able to lift at least 75 lbs. at any given time of the day
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.