Full Stack Developer - Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ 85004 · AZ)
Arizona Diamondbacks jobs
Sports Jobs in Phoenix, AZ 85004 · AZ
Technical Services: Programmer
Full Stack Developer
The Arizona Diamondbacks are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join the Information Technology team. The ideal candidate must possess a strong knowledge of application development strategies and software development. This includes Web, Mobile, Microsoft .NET Framework, and SQL Server. The candidate must have a strong command of best practice development principles, have a desire to improve systems/controls through automation/scripting, and be very technically savvy. This role will be responsible for supporting and creating new business and baseball applications that will improve business decision making, productivity, and fan-experience. Some on-call support may be periodically required.
- Create and deliver data-driven applications and reports
- Design, code, and test new web based, mobile and Windows software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing a project plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software bugs
- Continually stay abreast of new technologies
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Help Implement new software and product releases.
Requires Education and Experience
- BA or BS degree in CS, IS, or Systems Engineering
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) preferred
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a developer role
- Strong technical aptitude
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Experience with cloud services such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience with developing Web Services, RESTful API’s, Excel Services, Dashboards
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Backend); MS Office Suite (User); MS Outlook (Backend); SAN; MS Project (Backend)
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- General understanding of IT services, solutions & capabilities, as well as industry best practices, established methodologies and tools
- Customer service focused with excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively work with customers, coworkers, vendors, and supervisors
- Ability to manage one or multiple projects simultaneously
- This job requires moderate lifting, extensive walking, and physical activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.