Department: Ticket Operations
Start Date: January 2024
End Date: Monday, September 2nd, 2024
Fulfill the ticketing needs of all customers while providing them with excellent customer service.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work Hours & Compensation - 9am - 4:30 pm Monday-Thursday in the offseason and Monday-Friday 9 - 5 pm during the season. $14 / hour
- Assist inbound group outing customers throughout the entire group ticket buying process
- Volume outreach via telephone and email to potential ticket package purchasers
- Serve as an administrative liaison for outside group sales representatives
- Miscellaneous duties including, but not limited to, answering the main phone line, pulling the field tarp, etc.
- Other duties to be assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Detail-oriented person to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion to work in the sports industry
- Strong customer service skills with previous customer service experience with phone customers preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including successfully communicating with the general public and other employees
- Computer skills helpful: Google G Suite, Netsuite, TicketReturn Ticketing Software
- Positive personality and enthusiasm
- Applications will be taken under consideration until the position is filled
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.