In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, etc.). Performs general cleaning and other tasks as assigned.
- Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair.
- Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
- Plans repair work using buildings blueprints or equipment manual as needed.
- Performs general repairs. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, basic plumbing, basic electrical, HVAC, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Support Operations department in technical needs during set up and running of events
- Providing great customer service to all clients and employees
- Assist in installing of new technology throughout buildings
- Maintain all security standards of the facility at all times
- Maintain equipment storage, ensure orderly and clean storage area
- Support, maintain, and inventory all Equipment
- Maintain good working relationship with all vendors
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience with basic electrical, plumbing, AV, HVAC, boilers, etc.
- Experience with multi-camera production
- Experience with signal routing and patching
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work events above and beyond the normal working day, including nights and weekends
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Possess strong interpersonal skills; working with both internal and external clients
- Exposure to Windows Operating Systems is a plus