*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The custodial staff is responsible for ensuring facility meets or exceeds standards of cleanliness to the utmost in guest satisfaction before, during, and after all events. Custodial staff must possess the knowledge, skills and abilities as well as be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment, and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com.
- Arrives for each scheduled shift on time, in uniform and ready to work
- Ability to work morning, afternoon and/or overnight shifts including weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for up to 8 hours at a time, to kneel, stoop, climb stairs and reach above head as well as perform repetitive motions in connection with cleaning tasks
- Ability to follow verbal instructions and read written instructions especially as relates to cleaning products and SDS
- Performs light and heavy cleaning tasks including but not limited to cleaning bathrooms, locker rooms, etc., sweeping, mopping, and disposing of garbage
- Restocks restrooms with supplies
- Works safely, quickly and efficiently to meet all deadlines
- Maintains a positive, outgoing demeanor and acknowledges guests in a friendly manner
- All other tasks assigned by Supervisor
- Cleaning or event related experience preferred
- Basic understanding of how to use cleaning equipment
- Ability to operate scrubbers, buffers, carpet extractors, etc.
- Basic understanding of SDS
- Basic understanding of PPE