*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Spectra is a Hospitality firm that was founded in 1996 and headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They have the vision to provide comfortable and warming hospitality services to their clients. To help the clients, they engage their employees in offering different special services such as Venue Management, Food, Concerts, Entertainment, Food Services, Facility Management, Partnership/Sponsorship Sales, Live Events, and much more. They entice, enthuse, and appreciate the efforts of their employees and award them different employment benefits such as health insurance, paid time off, retirement benefits, and much more. They prefer to incorporate creative, proactive, and hardworking candidates who can increase the reliance of the customers on their services. They recruit new employees in different domains such as marketing assistants, box office ticket sellers, cashiers, operations staff members, concession runners, and much more.
Parking Supervisor is an on-call, per event employee who directs customers in and around the Ford Idaho Center parking lots during events.
This position is based at our Ford Idaho Center location. The Ford Idaho Center features a variety of flexible spaces to host events of all types and sizes. The Ford Idaho Center is a unique combination of three venues under one complex: Ford Idaho Center Arena, Ford Idaho Sports Center, and Ford Idaho Horse Park. The complex is flexible to meet the needs of events of all types and sizes. It is well-suited for conventions, meetings, tradeshows, sporting, social and entertainment events.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment, and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
- Supervise parking attendants in a variety of parking locations and positions
- Greet and direct customers entering parking lots
- Communicate parking and event information to the public
- Selling/taking parking tickets
- Count back correct change as needed
- Ability to use a mobile device to take card payments on site
- Park cars quickly and efficiently
- Monitor lot during events, immediately contacting Security Manager as issues arise
- Provide positive and friendly experience to all customers
- Set up signs, parking cones, and stations prior to each event
- Identify and problem solve parking issues; prevent when possible
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients
- Report to the Security Manager for any other duties asked to perform for each event.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language
- Must be comfortable working with the public
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.