*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Operations Coordinator oversees the areas of housekeeping, grounds maintenance, room sets and Horse Park services of the Ford Idaho Center. The Operations Coordinator must be able to lead crews (5+) in housekeeping and set ups; responsible for daily check lists and labor allocation sheets.
- Leads teams of 5+ in housekeeping and set ups
- Trains and motivates part time staff and temp staff in daily activities
- Responsible for thorough execution of daily check lists
- Promptly reports any concerns or personnel issues to Operations Management
- Verifies and reports information from daily cleaning checklists throughout facility
- Responsible for filling out and verifying quality room sets and other event paperwork
- Operates an assortment of equipment including: forklifts, pallet jacks, buffers/burnishers, rider sweepers/scrubbers, walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums, snow removal equipment and others as needed.
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various shapes and sizes, drapery and skirting
- Responsible for safe use of various supplies including a variety of cleaning chemicals, mops, brooms, shovels and scrapers in completion daily tasks
- Responsible for accurately completing room sets
- Responsible for assisting Horse Park sets and respective stall cleanings and stall preparations
- Direct housekeeping, set up crews, and temporary staff during events
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients
- Maintain a customer first mentality
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to read and accurately interpret event resumes for room sets
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and meet deadlines
- Experience in public facility strongly preferred
- Familiarity with OSHA requirements
- Demonstrated experience in handling multiple tasks at one time and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability and proficiency with various event sets
- Must have demonstrated ability to lead large teams of 5+ employees with minimal direction
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing
- Possession of or ability to obtain a valid driver’s license highly desirable
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Must have open availability to work long hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.