*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Housekeepers provide and maintain the cleanliness throughout the venue as well as keeping a safe and hazard free environment for entertainers, guests, and staf
- Perform general labor as assigned
- Perform daily cleaning checklists
- Use mop, broom, shovel, and scrapers throughout daily tasks
- Operate buffers, sweepers and scrubbers; walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums, etc.
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various sizes, drapery and skirting as needed
- Knowledge and ability to safely handle various types of cleaning chemicals
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment, and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on event; including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to follow basic instruction and direction
- Must have ability to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines accordingly
- Experience in public facility preferred, but not required
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.