Housekeeping Team members are responsible for the continuous cleaning of the facility, as well as keeping the environment safe and hazard free for entertainers, guests, patrons, and staff. They are responsible for ensuring the venue is ready to go for all events and presentable at all times. They must communicate in a friendly, respectful and understanding manner with both colleagues and guests alike. They must politely give consistent, timely and accurate information and find answers when unsure. Must be a team player, cooperate with employees within the department as well as other departments.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
- Clean Floors, Drinking fountains, chairs, seating, furniture, walls, windows, fixtures, aisles, doors, and other areas and items throughout the facility.
- Empty waste baskets and refuse cans into containers.
- Pick up paper and cardboard, break down cartons if necessary.
- Sweep away debris on floors, aisles, tables, seats, etc. before, during, and after events.
- Maintain restroom cleanliness, including check and restock paper and soap dispensers in restrooms.
- Loosen and scrape dirt from floors and grease from floors as necessary.
- Provide direction and assistance to guests when asked.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assign tasks and supervise temporary staffing when needed.
- Review work assignments and building work orders with the Operations Manager or Operations Supervisor.
- Make recommendations and suggestions to better the department to the Operations Manager or Operations Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess ability to communicate with others and professional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and directions.
- Ability to work long hours including a varied schedule of days, nights, weekends and holidays.