*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This position will assist in the management of day-to-day Box Office functions and all event related Box Office functions and settlements.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and training of part-time Box Office personnel
- Provide Customer service and resolve customer related issues
- Schedule all Box Office personnel
- Supervise all Box Office Staff
- Perform ticket selling functions as needed
- Prepare daily deposit sheets
- Prepare monthly Box Office deposit schedule
- Maintain, refill, and service ATM locations in the facility
- Assist with preparation with all required Box Office reports to management and promoters
- Assist with set-up and maintenance of proper Box Office procedures (with direction from Corporate)
- Assist in setup and settlement of events, communicate with promoters on ticketing details
- Process ticket requests from promoters
- Coordinate and process Group and Premium Seating Orders
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Box Office Manager, AGM, or General Manager
- Previous experience with ticketing software and systems would be preferred but not required. BA or BS degree required (or experience equivalent to education), with a minimum of three years' experience in customer service and supervising
- Previous knowledge of events industry would be preferred but not
- Excellent computer and data manipulation skills, including software such as Microsoft
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
We are strengthened by our differences and united by making a difference. Spectra embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and the communities that we serve. We strive to create an inclusive culture and equitable workplace where all employees feel valued and can bring their whole selves to work. Not only is it the right thing to do, but we know that diverse, equitable and inclusive teams invite deeper collaboration and understanding, spark greater innovation and achieve higher employee satisfaction.
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.