*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Senior Manager of Learning and Development will provide thought leadership, strong collaboration and consulting in the areas of talent management, and talent development. Reporting to the SVP, HR and partnering with our HR business partners, Communications, and field leaders this role will also support talent and development programs designed to improve retention and engagement, professional development, performance, culture and organizational capacity. As the ideal candidate, you are able to move fast, think globally, navigate ambiguity, build solid relationships across multiple teams and execute effectively.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com.
- Design and deliver a variety of learning and leadership development programs and management curriculum that differentiates in both content and delivery method according to business needs and levels - emphasizing core capabilities, competencies and behaviors required across the enterprise
- Works with leadership to foster a learning community and develop solutions to implement business objectives using talent management programs.
- Establishes analytics and metrics to measure program performance and improve talent development strategies.
- Monitors effectiveness of training programs and make necessary changes to enhance overall effectiveness of programs.
- Responsible for the administration and development of all talent development systems, including the Learning Management System and Talent Management System
- Demonstrates future-oriented thinking to assess and analyze talent management needs
across the organization and provides effective, efficient enterprise solutions.
- Designs, implements, and manages various talent management programs like onboarding, employee engagement, talent reviews, succession planning, performance management, etc.
- Assess company-wide employee developmental needs and create individual development plans addressing staff performance, employee engagement, and recognition strategies.
- Partners with stakeholders across the organization such as HR Business partners and corporate and field leaders to effectively plan and execute programs.
- Manages vendor relationships as needed.
- Develops and deploys metrics that measure the effectiveness of programs based on
- BA/BS required; advanced degree preferred
- 7 years’ experience in Talent Development and Talent Management
- Adaptable and innovative in design and execution of programs, processes and solutions
- Familiar with eLearning authoring tools (Storyline, Articulate, Captivate, etc.,) and Learning Management Systems (LMS) preferred
- Is passionate about developing and motivating through positive influence and relationship building
- Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding oral and written communications and the ability to facilitate training to small and large groups
- Must be proactive, innovative, organized and disciplined
- Ability to manage in the “grey”
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks at once and prioritize effectively
- Proven ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Able to balance attention to detail with swift execution