*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
As the VP, Food & Beverage executive, you'll report to the SVP for FS&H Operations, responsible for administering all aspects of the food and beverage operations including developing and implementing strategic plans necessary for short and long-term growth and profitability.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strategic leader with a passion for Off-Premises Catering Operations. Driven to propel and support operational excellence with the ability to make independent decisions created by adverse and complex situations.
The Vice President of Operations will be measured against specific criteria fundamental to the success of the business: quality/consistency, sales performance, EBITDA, market share, client retention, client survey results and responsiveness, and cost/waste management. This position plays an essential leadership role in setting the tone and building a positive culture throughout the organization.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment, and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
- Provides strategic visionary leadership to the Food and Beverage functions to enable innovation and development of people talent while supporting business unit needs and initiatives.
- Ensure the company meets financial and business goals and objectives through F&B operations by providing leadership to FS&H Field operators, and Division Chefs.
- Develop strategies for identifying new and unique products and concepts for different venues as well as strategies to assist sales and marketing attract new business.
- Ensures compliance to established corporate philosophy in line with goals, policies, and objectives established for the organization.
- Develop culinary talent through functional leadership, creating standards of hiring, training, and new hires.
- Provide strategic leadership to F&B operations group in supporting corporate initiatives.
- Serves as a people strategist across the lines of business. Evaluates and oversees career development paths, job enrichment activities, job rotations to optimize the development and deployment of talent.
- Bachelor’s degree in hotel, food and beverage or hospitality management or related industry experience preferred.
- 10 plus years’ experience as Executive/Senior management food & beverage leader.
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-units and multi-channels.
- Ability to drive Back of House and Front of House standards.
- Highly skilled in identifying, cultivating, and recruiting and developing talent.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across business and multi-functional teams, developing strong business relationships and partnerships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate relationships with branded concepts.
- Ability to travel up to 40% including nights and weekends