Officer will perform duties assigned as related to the event in regards to the overall security, safety of the employees, guests and clients.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides guest assistance during the event.
- Monitors perimeter doors to ensure no unauthorized access is gained to the event.
- Monitors guests during ingress/egress for disruptive or inappropriate actions.
- Monitors credentials of all personnel entering the backstage and other restricted areas.
- Monitors and maintains a clear and safe passage route in and around floor level accessible seating area(s).
- Monitors and maintains the safety of the performing band members, staff as it relates to the stage security and integrity of the event. (Stage Security Only)
- Maintains aisles and insures guests are in their proper seat locations.
- Responsible for maintaining general crowd control.
- Assists guests in the event of an emergency evacuation.
- Conducts visual guest inspections and checks all bags as required by Lexington Center policy.
- Operates walk through and/or hand held metal detector units.
- Performs other duties as required by their Supervisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.