We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Parking Booth Attendant II will have primary responsibility for daily parking support and the operation of the Center's parking lots.
- Collects parking lot fees, makes correct change.
- Reconciles parking receipts with deposits and bank at the end of each day, shift, or event.
- Assists in orientating new full and part time parking staff.
- Traffic control, parking lot security and safety, and customer service.
- Ensures proper maintenance and operation of gates and lot lights.
- Places event parking signs prior to events so they properly communicate and guide patrons.