We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Will be responsible for providing daily/event parking lot support and operation of the Center's parking lots. Additional duties will include lot maintenance, general security of the lots, and providing directions and information regarding the lot and/or event to patrons and guests.
- Collects parking lot/event parking fees, makes correct change.
- Reconciles parking receipts with deposits and bank at end of day, shift or event.
- Traffic control, vehicular parking, parking lot security and safety, and customer service.
- Ensures proper maintenance and operation of gates and lot lights.
- Places event parking signs prior to events for proper guidance and communication to patrons.