Primary responsibilities will be to welcome guests to the event, review and validate tickets upon entry, direct/escort guests to their seats in an efficient and professional manner and answer questions as requested.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes in a timely and professional manner the validation of each guest’s ticket.
- Assists guests as they enter the facility, directs them to their assigned seat/seating area, and intervenes in resolving patron-seating issues.
- Monitors perimeter doors of the facility to prevent unauthorized, non-ticketed individuals from gaining access to the event.
- Provides guests with general information concerning the event and related general services i.e., concession stands, restrooms, first aid etc.
- Monitors the aisles to maintain fire code safety regulations involving pedestrian access and movement.
- Guides guests to exits and/or provide other instructions or assistance in the event of an emergency or evacuation.
- Acts as the first-line contact in dealing with guest requests and assistance.
- Responsible for opening and closing curtains in the respective vomitories as related to the event.
- When serving as an escalator attendant, the responsibility is to monitor the actions of the public in and around the escalator to insure proper operation/utilization and to maintain crowd control at the respective entry and exit points of the escalator.
- Distributes programs and other promotional brochures as needed.
- Performs others general customer service duties as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.