The Warehouse Manager will ensure all distribution activities are met as scheduled; as well as manage dock shipping/receiving, inventory control and any other related duties.
Summary Of Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and manages the effective utilization of space to maximize storage capacity and drive product quality and material handling productivity.
- Actively promotes safety awareness and ensures that safety inspections are conducted, and necessary corrective actions are taken.
- Ensure the facility is in constant compliance with OSHA and PRO EM safety requirements while promoting an injury & accident free work environment.
- Work within designated Operations Labor and Non-Labor COGS budget and help to control sub rentals and consumable supplies through proactive management.
- Evaluate/manage PRO EM current processes and implement changes, if necessary, with input from VP, Operations and COO.
- Evaluate, design and implement a process to conduct annual inventory and on-going cycle counts while ensuring that all equipment is accounted for accurately in the inventory system.
- Evaluate, design and implement a process to account for accuracy and quality of equipment loaded for delivery and the corresponding reconciliation of that equipment upon return.
- Design a quality control process to inspect all incoming equipment for condition – clean, repair and return to inventory.
- Daily management of the warehouse, Ecology and Asset/Equipment departments to include asset care and staging of orders.
- Logistics management of our equipment yards to include organization, cleanliness and proper ingress and egress.
- Coach and train team members on all aspects of equipment management and hold Associates accountable as necessary.
- Ensure that each associate has a development path and receives a performance appraisal on an annual basis.
- Make recommendations on new products, staying abreast of industry trends, making relationships with suppliers and vendors and assist with leveraged buying.
- Provide a quarterly cost-analysis/business model for new purchase’s and repair of existing equipment.
- Lead our TOC efforts to ensure only quality rental-ready equipment/correct quantities get loaded and sent to jobs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Management or Warehouse Distribution required
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills required
- Strong focus on accountability and logistics required
- Prior warehouse experience required
- Previous dispatch and inventory control experience required
- Excellent customer service and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization required
- Spanish bilingual communication skills a plus
Qualified candidates please complete our online application.
PRO EM is a drug and alcohol-free workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer