The position of Warehouse Labor Associate is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product for customer delivery while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
- Receives event equipment coming into the warehouse accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of event equipment received by checking all orders.
- Examine incoming event equipment and report damaged equipment.
- Accurately place event materials and equipment on shelves, racks or other designated areas in an orderly and timely manner.
- Attaches identifying tag or labels to event equipment or marks information on cases, bales or other containers.
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
- Ensure warehouse and event equipment is maintained clean on a regular basis.
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area.
- To accurately identify and count stock materials as listed on the work order.
- Warehouse and distribution experience preferred
- Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment
- Able to be on their feet for upwards of 8 hours a day
- Position spends 90% amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing
- Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection
- Peripheral vision and depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Be able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code.
- Solid reading skills – must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked.
- Ability to understand and execute instructions.
- General understanding of the warehouse and footprint
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
Licenses or Certifications:
- Forklift certification preferred
- Driving larger delivery vehicles and possession or capability to obtain a DOT card is preferred, but not necessary. Willing to obtain CDL IS A PLUS
PRO EM is a drug and alcohol-free workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer