The Power Technician is responsible for setting and striking of equipment to include generators, light towers, distro, mobile ticket offices and AC units.
- Loading and unloading event power equipment
- Set-up, installation, and teardown of all power equipment and products required for special events
- Perform basic repair and maintenance of equipment at the shop
- Meet customer expectations through communication, problem resolution and appropriate follow-up
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education or strong interest in electrical field is a plus
- Previous experience required
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass DOT physical exam
- CDL preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.