The Power Manager is responsible for setting and striking of equipment to include generators, light towers, mobile ticket offices and AC units. Also, is the Qualifying Party associated to the company’s electrical license - JOURNEYMAN CERTIFICATION IS NEEDED!! This is not a typical Electricians job... Put your Journeyman Skills to work in a CREATIVE environment!!
- Manages scheduling according to the Operations Budget
- Assigns hourly associates to trucks for each event
- Works directly with sales on large events to schedule roll out of equipment to avoid overbooking and determine sub-rental needs
- Reports weekly labor expenditures to the Operations Manager
- Completes periodic spot checks of all items
- Conduct monthly cycle counts and annual inventory of all equipment
- Performs periodic inventory audits during season or when necessary
- Establishes grading levels for inventory equipment
- Attends weekly operations meetings to update staff on inventory issues
- Performs basic repair and maintenance of equipment at the shop
- Provides input to Capital Expenditure decision process
- Keeps inventory levels current
- Loads and unloads event power equipment
- Manages the set-up and installation of all power equipment and products required for special events
- Meet customer expectations through communication, problem resolution and appropriate follow-up
- On call for all issues as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Certified Electrician
- Previous experience required
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass DOT physical exam
- CDL preferred
About PRO EM National Event Services, LLC: The PRO EM National Event Services brand is the PRO EM, Partytime-HDO Productions and URS triad. We are one of the largest event companies in the United States with enormous product inventories, an incredible menu of services, and a nationwide footprint of events and operations. PRO EM National Event Services provide more than 8,000 events annually ranging from largescale nationally-televised sporting events, concerts and festivals to smaller and more intimate corporate meetings, weddings and social gatherings.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Qualified candidates please complete our online application.
PRO EM is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer