The Inventory Associate will perform cycle counts as necessary, ensure property stocking of inventory and researched and reconciled discrepancies to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Process order requests accurately, and in a timely manner
- Load equipment into designated truck or trailer
- Deliver orders to various event locations
- Process incoming equipment orders
- Maintain accurate equipment inventory in POR and ABI
- Ensure all equipment is always ready and available.
- Schedule and supervise part time assistance when needed.
- Responsible to provide an accurate count on equipment when requested.
- Successfully obtain DOT physical certification.
- Continually demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication
- Participate in meetings and team activities with division leaders and fellow associates
- Maintain the highest level of service and exceed internal clients’ expectations
- Assist management to develop opportunities that differentiate PRO EM from market competition
- Creating a team atmosphere in office and on-site.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- At least 2 years of inventory experience
- Good oral and written (email) communication skills; excellent math skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment
- Must be able to lift 30+ lbs
- Able to spend 90% amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing
- Able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code.
- Solid reading skills – must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked.
- Ability to understand and execute instructions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.