You are invited to become a part of history! PRO EM is operating COVID-19 vaccination and testing sites across the valley and has immediate openings for new Associates. Responsibilities may include directing vehicles, managing the flow of traffic, and providing accurate information to Guests.
Day Shifts: $14.25/hour
- Responsible for ensuring safe entrance into parking lots
- Manage the flow of traffic by directing vehicles to the proper lanes
- Setup and move traffic cones and barricades to control traffic
- Respond quickly to potential issues, investigate incidents, and complete incident reports on a timely basis.
- Learn and adhere to the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities, and events.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others to produce results
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, and concepts and to respond using good judgment and discretion based on general and client-specific policies
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.