The Field Associate - Installers performs tasks involving physical labor at job sites and heavy construction projects. The position may operate a variety of hand and power tools and may clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and remove waste materials.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
- Load and unload trucks on job sites
- Assist crew leads as needed
- Setup tents, tables, chairs, & stages as directed by the Crew Lead or Project Manager
- Construct temporary fencing & place road barricades
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. or more
- Hours vary upon scheduled events
- Must have flexibility and ability to work from 6 - 12 hours per day.
- Previous tent construction and take down experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Ability to walk, climb stairs, and stand for extended periods of time (8+ hours)
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and to respond using discretion based on general and client-specific policies
Licenses or Certifications:
- Forklift certification preferred
- Driving larger delivery vehicles and possession or capability to obtain a DOT card is preferred, but not necessary. Willing to obtain CDL IS A PLUS
Qualified candidates please complete our online application.
PRO EM is a drug and alcohol-free workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer