This position is responsible for implementing policies and procedures for the satisfaction and safety of Guests while providing a superior guest experience. Responsibilities may include checking all bags entering the event for prohibited items, operating a walkthrough or handheld metal detector to screen Guests, verifying credentials to control access to restricted areas, and assisting Guests in a professional and courteous manner. Depending upon your availability and the events scheduled, this position is Part time and Seasonal and is primarily for events in the Phoenix Metro Area.
- Assist Guests with entry into the event: may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, or direct Guests coming in and out of the event.
- Welcome Guests to events and provide them with helpful information or directions that will enhance their experience.
- Follow proper screening procedures for all guests by conducting bag searches, hand wand or metal detector screenings, or ID verification.
- Ensure Guest satisfaction and safety by preventing prohibited items from entering the event and enforcing event policies.
- Control and monitor access to VIP and restricted areas.
- Respond quickly to potential crowd control issues, investigate incidents, and complete incident reports on a timely basis.
- Report actual/suspected violations of event policies, procedures, rules or regulations to Command or designated Supervisor.
- Learn and adhere to the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities, and events.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others to produce results
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing
- Ability to walk and climb stairs for extended periods of time
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, and concepts and to respond using good judgment and discretion based on general and client-specific policies
- Ability to maintain accurate records and complete incident reports
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.