The Event Coordinator is responsible for the planning and execution of all operational elements necessary to successfully stage events on a year-round basis.
- Develop the operational plan for each assigned event
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of event planning, event management, and event execution including site visits, client liaison, load-in/load-out, creating event layout, on-site staffing plans, etc.
- Secure all necessary equipment for each assigned event
- Educate and manage event staff for each assigned event
- Assist with recruiting/hiring objectives to ensure we are providing the best possible experience to both candidates and clients
- Assist with scheduling to ensure all assigned events are fully staffed
- Create and edit event information/communication briefings for internal and external teams
- Build and strengthen relations with PRO EM partners and clients
- Accurately reconcile post-event invoices
- Collaborate with multiple departments and work in cross-functional teams to successfully plan and execute large scale events
- Ensure all projects are up to standard and align with strategy, brand, and budget
- Represent organization positively with high level of professionalism and customer service at all events
- Perform other related or ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Must be organized, detail orientated, possess strong communication skills, and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in sports, live events, or hospitality
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Ability to manage and complete multiple assignments at the same time with great attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly on feet
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, climb stairs, and use hands to handle or feel for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with no assistance
- Available to work flexible full-time hours, which may include weekends, holidays, evenings, and after business hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.