Job Title: Client Relations Specialist/ Data Entry
Status: Full Time
The Client Relations Specialist represents the company at the highest level of professionalism by answering customer phone calls with superb customer service ensuring that each customer feels completely satisfied and valued.
- Protect integrity of the estimating process by ensuring that all estimates accurately reflect the appropriate operational, delivery and equipment costs
- Assist the Account Executives with customer relations and support of lead generation activities
- Assist in preparation of quotes, contracts, and RFP’s
- Maintain proper documentation, up to date awareness of company activities, industry trends and regulations
- Seamlessly support PRO EM Sales and Operations through accurate and efficient administration of estimating and ordering of services
- Administer processes to ensure complete and correct information is received from Account Executives and Operations Staff
- Perform job function within the parameters of the Point of Rental (POR) System such as data entry
- Confirm estimates with Account Executives to ensure orders are correct, processed and delivered
- Provide Accounting department with accurate information regarding account receivables/payables
- Continually demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication
- Participate in sales meetings and team activities with division leaders and fellow associates
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have strong people-focused element to this role by liaising with event contributors, venues, suppliers, partners.
- Proficient in Inventory Control software is a must
- POR (Point of Rental software) experience is preferred
- Problem-solving and creativity.
- Experience of working in a busy, high pressured environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pro-active and show initiative
- Familiarity of Word and Excel.
- Determination to ensure successful events, willingness to undertake a wide range of tasks to its end.