The PRO EM Family of Companies is in search of an experienced full-time, Account Executive in the Great Chicago area. Candidates must be professionals who are friendly, outgoing, ambitious, and self-motivated. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, high-energy, team player who is detail oriented, loves to sell, and is driven to be the best while exceeding our clients' expectations every step of the way! The Account Executive is a sales position responsible for Developing, Qualifying, and Closing new business.
This position has a BASE SALARY PLUS COMMISSION
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyze sales opportunities.
- Establish new accounts by conducting cold calls, approaching prospective customers through face-to-face interaction; respond to qualified referrals, and follow-up to build/expand the sales territory.
- High level of customer service standards.
- Establish rapport with potential customers through effective communication and product knowledge to generate opportunities for revenue growth.
- Contact clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction, increase sales through cross-selling, up-selling and add-on sales.
- Highlight product features and benefits, quote prices, discuss payment terms, and prepare sales order forms.
- Meet personal and company goals while working efficiently with other members of the organization.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity reports, weekly plan of action, and monthly territory analysis.
- Remain current on product knowledge and consumer preferences.
- Monitors completion by gathering information on pricing, product, and new products.
- Resolve issues with customers that result in positive feedback and improves business relationships.
- Maintain quality of service by following organizational standards.
- Minimum of three years of Sales (or relevant) experience, preferably in the Event Rental Industry, DMC Industry, Catering Sales industry, Event Management/Production Industry, Hotel/Resort Group Industry, Venue Space Sales or Management Industry, or Trade Show Sales Industry. PRO EM will consider outside sales experience from other industries.
- Experienced Customer Service professional.
- Business Development experience.
- Ability to research and qualify new opportunities
- Astute Closing skills.
- Strategic territory planning and management.
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Negotiation skills.
- High level of self-confidence.
- Product knowledge.
- Detail oriented.
- Presentation skills.
- Highly energetic with the motivation to sell.
- High level of persuasiveness.
- Can work independently in an Outside Sales setting.
- Demonstrated history of outstanding professional sales achievements that aligned with corporate goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using personal computer and inventory control software.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.