In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This position will have the primary responsibility of maintaining security access and control to all areas of the Central Bank Center Complex. This will include making routine rounds throughout the entire complex, providing customer service to clients/patrons as they arrive on the complex and assisting with all incidents as they may arise.
This role will pay a wage of $16.50.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Perform routine patrols to ensure all buildings and adjacent property of The Central Bank Center are secure and safe and document these patrols through use of the Morse Watchman system.
- Responds to security/fire alarms on The Central Bank Center property.
- Investigates/documents all suspicious activities and report such activity to the appropriate authorities.
- Welcomes and assists patrons, clients and general public upon their arrival to the complex.
- Responsible for filling out incident and or accident reports as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring the closed circuit camera system and Simplex Fire Control Panel and documenting any incidents that may occur during their shift.
- Performs other duties as instructed by the Manager of Security Safety Risk Management.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the security industry, specifically in the crowd management areas of public events.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well under stress and exercise good judgment, diplomacy, courtesy and tact under all circumstances.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, nights, weekends and holidays when required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Word, Excel and other similar computer software programs.