In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Cashier/Host provide excellent guest service by accurately and efficiently processing guest’s food and beverage purchases and seating guests.
This role will pays a wage of $15.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Greets guests and efficiently processes food and beverage orders and purchases through the Point of Sale (POS) System.
- Maintains the accountability and security of their individual cash drawer.
- Seats guests.
- Stocks and cleans workstation/venue to ensure presentable products.
- Communicates in a positive, respectful manner to guests, team members, management and others.
- Maintains excellent attendance and be available to work events and varied schedules per business need.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 or over
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate with team members, management staff and guest in a clear, business-like and respectful manner.
- Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages).
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
- All employees must obtain a valid gaming license from the Gaming Commission prior to beginning work and are required to have the license renewed as mandated by the Gaming Commission.