In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Premium Services Concierge is the main ambassador of the Oak View Group Hospitality experience at the Footprint Center and main role is to entertain relationships with guests at the Annexus Club.
The Premium Services Concierge is a key position and imperative to driving excellence in the club. The Premium Services Concierge is responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of the guests experience from preferred seating, guest assistance, guest needs and the flow of guests in and out of the club. Hospitality and communication skills are necessary and required. The Premium Services Concierge is ultimately responsible for managing all aspects of the front door, guest arrival, seating and departure, host training, and operational procedures. The Premium Services Concierge will ensure that all Hosts deliver attentive, courteous and efficient service to guests throughout, in accordance with Standards.
This role is cash tip eligible and will pay an hourly wage of $20-$25 hourly.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Organize greeting, seating and exiting of all guests using a professional demeanor.
- Organize all reservations, and guests using the most effective guest and club conscious procedures.
- Professionally and effectively communicate with guests and team members to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Organize special request birthdays, specialty cakes, third party pay form, repeat guests, celebrity guests and banquets.
- Maintain guest relationships to promote repeat business.
- Implement quick and efficient decisions based on guest and/or club needs.
- Communicate with bar, service, kitchen and leadership staff.
- Provide the highest quality service to guests at all times.
- Awareness of all team member needs, guests’ needs, reservation needs and restaurant needs at all times.
- Create and maintain a database with sponsorship team and maintain incentive program
- Speak with team members and guests to encourage feedback.
- Treat every guest, team member and vendor with respect and dignity.
- Report for duty punctually wearing appropriate attire.
- Effectively communicate with the team before, during and after shift.
- Understand, plan and execute steps of service.
- Knowledge of all food and beverage menus and venue
- Attend and participate in weekly leadership meetings.
- Assist staff on the floor with guests between Games periods, and in high demand times should always be at door.
- Greet all guests and clients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Handle all enquiries and bookings for the club
- Prepare and print menus as required.
- At least two (2) years prior experience within a hospitality, sports, entertainment, or related field
- Experience in a high-profile customer service-based industry is preferred.
- 75% event availability commitment for April through July and 65% event availability commitment for August through December, event requirement is subject to change with notice.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with and self-empowered in managing conflict and responding to guest problems with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Proactive self-starter and able to work collaboratively.
Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.