In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Under general direction, the part-time electrician performs journeyman electrician level and leadwork duties in the technical operation, maintenance and repair of electrical generating equipment, fire and smoke detection system, HVAC, and Building Automation systems, & auxiliary systems facility wide. With support of Engineering staff, the part-time Electrician will support electrical projects in all buildings.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $25.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Track daily productivity as designated by supervisor via allocation sheets, daily logs and micro main.
- Communicate arrival, location and departure with Electrician supervisor.
- Clearly, effectively and timely communicate work issues with staff.
- Routinely test and maintain emergency generator and lighting.
- Responsible for maintenance on venue lighting fixtures - including upgrades and replacements as designated by supervisor.
- Installs and maintains show power for exhibit hall and arena power distribution
- Troubleshoot parking gate problems.
- Maintain all electric cords, and other equipment.
- Maintain clearance around electric panels, transformers, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to all internal and external clients.
- Operate, configure, program zones/ groups, create reports on Square D Power Link/ Power Logic system.
- Other duties as required.
- Must possess High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Completed 5 Year Electrical Apprentice school.
- Licensed Journeyman Electrical; Master Electrician License highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with maintenance and repair of electrical power generating equipment and auxiliary highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to report for emergencies as needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.