The Premium Clubs Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the serving of guests in all Club areas. The Premium Clubs Supervisor must be personable and able to work in an ever- changing fast-paced environment. The Premium Clubs Supervisor will assist the Premium Club Manager with projects including training, inventory and special events.The Premium Clubs Supervisor must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $22.00 ro $25.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
· Supervises and coordinates premium club, suite, or restaurant staff, including training on company and departmental standards and providing constructive and corrective feedback as needed.
· Ensures a positive and impactful guest experience by delivering professional and courteous guest service.
· Learn and be comfortable with all food and beverage menu items to effectively complete financial transactions and answer guests’ questions.
· Analyzes and resolves problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of the Director of Premium Services.
· Immediately reports any low inventory and safety and maintenance issues to the Director of Premium Services.
· Minimum of 2 years' previous hospitality and high volume dining experience required
· Strong knowledge of food and wine
· Basic knowledge of cost control measures and P&L's
· Ability to problem solve and operate in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
· Standing and walking for entire length of shift
· Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs