In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
As a member of our Global Partnerships team, the Director of National Partnerships will be responsible for leveraging OVG’s buying power and driving new business sales across multiple Oak View Group divisions. This role will be responsible for achieving individual and department revenue goals though successful prospecting, pipeline management, strong relationships, business acumen, solution and objective-based ideation and selling, and negotiation. The Director will be immersed in all OVG property benefits and business lines.
The salary range is $120,000-$140,000
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Responsible for growing OVG national partnership business- “Official OVG Partners” leveraging influence, buying power, and B2B growth partnering with OVG offers for brands tied to construction, improvements, and venue operations
- Seamlessly and effectively communicate with C-level OVG leaders and key stakeholders on brand and product approval, scope of work, and OVG commitments related to integration throughout the process
- Manage affiliate/integrated partner opportunities during the construction process of OVG Owned & Operated venues and major renovation projects
- Think strategically across multiple OVG business lines and verticals to maximize opportunities for brands including: OVG Business Development, OVG360, OVG Hospitality, OVG Owned & Operated Venues, Media & Conferences, GOAL (Sustainability Initiatives), Alliances, and Procurement
- Responsible for supporting new business sales process from start to finish – identify and manage individual account prospect list, CRM input, relationship development, client objective-based ideation, pitching, negotiating, closing, contract execution, and facilitation of contract fulfillment
- Continually assess the industry landscape, market demands, innovation, and OVG pipeline
- Host and entertain partners and prospects at events and OVG conferences
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with both clients and co-workers
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of all OVG properties, initiatives and be able to successfully identify and activate cross-selling opportunities
- Performs all other duties as required
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years of professional sponsorship experience in a high-performance sales environment; Sports, Entertainment and/or Arena Industry experience preferred
- Experience in venue construction or major construction project corporate sales experience preferred
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dynamic, forward-thinking, extremely analytical, and well organized.
- Must have strong strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Strong natural selling skills with proven experience in pitch and strategic positioning.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Must have the presence, visibility and record of accomplishment which will enable him/her to immediately establish credibility both within the organization and with individuals outside.
- Must possess problem solving capabilities to address and resolve issues that face a growing enterprise. When necessary, he/she will be a strong and effective negotiator, comfortable in both complex negotiations as well as sophisticated business situations.
- Must be comfortable engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal,nonverbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong active listening skills.
- Must produce results and be bottom-line oriented yet will possess sensitivity towards people and values.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication skills as well as the ability to work with others are required.
- Experienced with the development and execution of dynamic and effective platforms.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.