In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Concessions Worker prepares and serves concession items to guests. Prepares and pours beverages and serves them to guests. Ensures quality of food presentation. Utilizes a cash register and accepts payment. Must be able to maintain excellent attendance in accordance with the attendance policy.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $16.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Conduct the cash register sales by taking orders, building orders, and completing the transaction.
- Ability to build orders, prepare food, and knowledge in all areas of concessions operations.
Responsible for maintaining stock and supply levels and communicating to the Concessions Stand Manger
of low stock items.
- Listening and responding to customer requests or concerns
Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized workspace including but not limited to disposal of
garbage & cleaning dishes.
Serve beverages to guests including alcoholic beverages responsibly. Must check guest’s ID in accordance
with state/federal regulations to verify minimum age requirement for purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 or over
- Three or more months’ experience in food service industry preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Ability to learn to handle cash and learn to operate a cash register and corresponding system
- Excellent interpersonal skills & a friendly, positive attitude with co-workers, managers, volunteers & guests