In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Event Security staff are responsible for ensuring that the arena is a safe and welcoming environment for all guests. Security staff will be responsible for ensuring guests enter safely, safety and security inside of the venue, limiting access to restricted areas, and de-escalating volatile situations
This role will pay an hourly wage of $12 to $15.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Greet guests as they enter the venue
- Inspect bags for prohibited items upon entry
- Monitor metal detectors for incoming patrons
- Control entry and exit points
- Maintain alcohol perimeters
- De-escalate volatile situations
- Direct patrons in an efficient matter
- Communicate and enforce venue policies to guests
- Secure the perimeter of ticketed areas
- Verify credentials to ensure control of access into restricted areas
- Recognize conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Reports observations and incidents to Supervisors, Medical, or Police (e.g. accidents, fights, inappropriate social behavior, etc.)
- Prepares documentation (e.g. incident and activity reports, security logs, etc.)
- Performs all other related duties, as assigned by the Guest Services and Security Manager
- High Schools Diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Prior Customer Service and/or Security experience, preferred
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to work outside, in adverse weather conditions, as needed
- Must be able to work in noisy and crowded environments.
- Knowledge and skill in radio communication
- Ability to remain calm and focused in fast-paced environment and stressful situations