In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Dishwasher washes and sanitizes all tableware, serving materials, cooking equipment and small wares. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need, following under the guidence of Our Executive Chef.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $19.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Ensures highest sanitation levels for all items previously used so that they may be used again in clean condition, free of any contamination risk.
- Utilizes and implements M.S.D.S. criteria, food and product safety, and Food and Beverage Policies and Procedures.
- Removes all trash and maintains loading and receiving areas in safe and clean condition.
- Stocks plates, glasses, pots, utensils and pans after cleaning.
- Cleans and sanitizes all food service areas and equipment.
- Experience working in a casual and/or fine dining atmosphere helpful.
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, management staff and guest in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Possess valid food handling certificate and alcohol service permit if required by state or federal regulations.