In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
A Guest Service Event Staff member is an on-call, per event employee who will act as primary provider of direct service to guests as they are entertained at the Ford Idaho Center. They are responsible for providing a safe environment for our guests and ensuring all service needs are met. Guest Service Attendants will work in positions as needed including; usher, ticket taker, suite staff and door guards.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $12 to $15.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Provide exceptional customer service and assistance to all guests
- Greet and scan tickets as guests enter the building
- Greet and usher guests to their seats.
- Provide directional assistance to guests throughout facility
- Control and monitor all access to all restricted areas for events
- Provide a safe and secure environment for the Ford Idaho Center
- Report actual/suspected violations of FIC policies, procedures, rules or regulations to your supervisor.
- Complete an incident report on a timely basis, as required
- Ensure emergency exits are clear at all times, and assist guests with special needs exit safely
- Act as a member of the emergency evacuation team by directing guests to emergency exits
- Move around to various positions/locations as event needs
- Hand out materials to guests as needed for events
- Follow all event procedures and safety standards
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to all clients
- All other duties assigned by Guest Services Manager or Supervisor
- Experience in a hospitality or entertainment environment is preferred
- You must love working with and helping people.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- You must be able to maintain a POSITIVE attitude while handling difficult situations.
- Flexible schedule: Availability to work most home basketball games. Weekend availability is needed.