In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This role will pay a salary of $90,000.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Manage day to day duties for President including but not limited to:
- Use discretion and confidentially in all matters pertaining to President
- Be proactive and fast problem solver
- Liaise with crew and contact for private travel
- Provide support on personal matters (gifting, family matters, contacts)
- Prepare documents and agendas for principal
- Be flexible and on call 24/7 and deal with any unexpected issues that may arise
- Always try to think one step ahead on needs of President
- Open to traveling for the role
- 3-5 years in EA role
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible team player to accomplish what it takes to get the job done
- No task is too big or too small mindset
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- Professional attitude and ability to be resourceful
- Outstanding organization skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills